Admission Rules and Procedures
- The children who seek admission to LKG must have completed 3 (three years) as on 31st July of the year.
- The children who seek admission into I std must have completed 5 (five years) as on 31st July of the year.
- No age exemption shall be granted in the admission of the children unless they satisfy the above prescribed age.
- The age limit is calculated in the same manner for subsequent standards. For example, if a student claims admission into VI std, he/she must have completed 10 years as on 31st July of the year.
The following documents are required at the time of admission. The original documents are to be produced for verification and only one set of photocopies of the documents is to be submitted to school.
Fee and Form
- Community Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Family Ration card
- Voters Id
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Application form can be obtained in the office or can be downloaded from the website. The filled-in application form should be submitted in the school along with all the required documents.
- The tuition fee for each class is collected as per the direction of the government of Tamilnadu.